Hair, glorious hair! Both a pleasure and a burden. It adds beauty, enhances attractiveness, protects the head and makes a style statement. You can change the length, colour, cut, and accessorise it to mirror your personality. In order to do all this, you have to maintain and care for it, or else the consequences of ignoring your crowning glory will make your hair fly away (pun intended!). We have generously gathered all the information together to assist you in finding the best shampoo brands 2021 around the world that help in maintain colour of hair, increasing shine and volume, preventing hair fall and strengthening hair follicles.
Table of Contents
- 13. John Frieda Sheer Blonde Everlasting Blonde Colour Preserving Shampoo- $6
- 12. Briogeo Blossom & Bloom Ginseng + Biotin Volumizing Shampoo- $24
- 11. Maple Holistic Sage Shampoo for Anti Dandruff-$14
- 10. OGX Ever Straight Brazilian Keratin Therapy Shampoo- $14
- 9. Keranique Scalp Stimulating Shampoo Deep Hydration for Dry Hair-$30
- 8. It’s A 10 Miracle Shampoo Plus Keratin- $37
- 7. Bumble and Bumble bb. Hairdresser’s invisible oil shampoo- $31
- 6. Art Naturals Organic Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo Volumizing & Moisturizing, Gentle on Curly & Color Treated Hair Infused with Keratin- $26
- 5. Ag Hair Volume Thikk Wash Volumizing Shampoo- $45
- 4. Kiehl’s Since 1851 Amino Acid Shampoo-$50
- 3. Yarok Feed Your Volume Shampoo- $34
- 2. Drybar Sake Bomb Shampoo- $24
- 1. PURA D’OR Anti-Hair Loss Premium Organic Argan Oil Shampoo- $32
13. John Frieda Sheer Blonde Everlasting Blonde Colour Preserving Shampoo- $6
At number 13, we give you this fantastic formula from John Frieda features. A shampoo that seals and locks in your favourite hair colour with its water-resistant technology that limits water penetration, which means the colour pigments will stay longer and shine brighter.
12. Briogeo Blossom & Bloom Ginseng + Biotin Volumizing Shampoo- $24
There are multiple benefits in using Blossom & Bloom™ Ginseng + Biotin Volumizing Shampoo. Its main purpose is to enhance the look of volume without drying your hair and making your hair sticky and stiff. 98 percent of this wondrous shampoo is naturally obtained from follicle-stimulating ginger, biotin, and ginseng to making this the perfect formula to provide immediate fullness and long-term growth benefits. Vitamin B5 works to strengthen your hair from root to tip, while a natural sugar starch called maltodextrin, helps in thickening and separating strands for more lush and voluminous-looking hair.
11. Maple Holistic Sage Shampoo for Anti Dandruff-$14
Many of us suffer from dandruff and this is budget-friendly choice that has been highly rated for the simple fact that it’s packed full of essential nutrient. The beneficial formula helps to control flaking scalps, and the best part is that is does not contain any parabens, mineral oils, sulfates, fragrances, or dyes (plus its vegan for not testing on animals). Those with sensitive scalp and itchy skins must give this shampoo a try.
10. OGX Ever Straight Brazilian Keratin Therapy Shampoo- $14
The beneficial ingredients have been derived from the Amazon forest; this brand brings a unique kind of therapy by nurturing strands with keratin proteins and coconut oil. For curly haired beauties and straight haired goddesses, this Brazilian treatment will strengthen each and every strand while you sing in your shower.
9. Keranique Scalp Stimulating Shampoo Deep Hydration for Dry Hair-$30
Aging is annoying and incurable, but that doesn’t mean we can’t do anything about it. Understanding us, Keranique has come up with a solution that solves all problems. If you have thinning, falling hair, then this special formulated blend of serenoa serrulata, biotin, panthenol and keratin will help cleanse hydrate and condition your locks so you can have picture perfect youthful hair.
8. It’s A 10 Miracle Shampoo Plus Keratin- $37
This sulfate-free shampoo infused with keratin-infused, making it perfect for coloured hair. This product actively revitalizes dull, damaged strands and also protects against thermal styling and sun damage. Reap the many benefits with a simple lather and rinse.
7. Bumble and Bumble bb. Hairdresser’s invisible oil shampoo- $31
Bumble and Bumble’s shampoo does everything, from pre-wash oiling to shampooing to conditioning as it fused with all the good 6 essential oils that transform your dull, brittle, dry hair into goddess like soft, silky, detangled and smooth hair. It multi tasks by hydrating and smoothing the hair shafts to create shine and health as it contains coconut oil, argan oil and sweet almond oil. Safe to use on coloured and chemically treated air.
6. Art Naturals Organic Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo Volumizing & Moisturizing, Gentle on Curly & Color Treated Hair Infused with Keratin- $26
A combination of both shampoo and conditioner for those who don’t have time in the mornings. Don’t worry, we understand you. This is a powerful combination of all enriching natural compounds and natural oils such as vitamin E and B complex formula. An ideal shampoo and conditioner for the restoration and strengthening of weak brittle and damaged hair. It has been proven to restore shine, softness, and lustre to your hair. It is made from 100% natural ingredients.
5. Ag Hair Volume Thikk Wash Volumizing Shampoo- $45
Standing at number 5, this fantastic shampoo is sure to satisfy several needs of your hair. Powdered with pea sprout extract, ginseng, and ginger that add bonus in achieving luscious thick locks. This voluminizing shampoo is suited for thick, thin, weak, brittle hair that transform your scalp and hair by healing the hair from within. This protects the strand from environmental damage. A perfect combination of panthenol, silk and keratin that strengthen hair follicles. It builds up protein in each strand to create fuller hair.
4. Kiehl’s Since 1851 Amino Acid Shampoo-$50
You can always fall back on Kiehl’s for quality products, they never compromise on quality and they strive for improvement in their products all the time. This is a best-selling amino acid shampoo that is infused with coconut oil that is free from sulfates, artificial chemicals and parabens. It is mild enough for sensitive scalp and fine hair, leaving your hair felling healthy and soft. No surprises here for making into this list.
3. Yarok Feed Your Volume Shampoo- $34
Want to help the society while washing your hair? Sounds crazy but this Yarok will help you clean your hair and at the same time donate 3% of profit to save the rainforest sponsored by the Amazon protection fund. This is an environment friendly shampoo as well because it is made from vegan friendly ingredients that free from harsh chemicals, alcohol, sulfates and parabens. So look good and do good.
2. Drybar Sake Bomb Shampoo- $24
An economic save for your wallet as this “bomb” shampoo is needed in small quantity. A small pea size amount can have a wonderful effect on your hair as it thoroughly cleans and balances hydration levels leaving each strand shiny and soft. This beauty has all the nutrients your hair requires and can supplement your deficit hair while you wash it.
1. PURA D’OR Anti-Hair Loss Premium Organic Argan Oil Shampoo- $32
We have saved the best for last, we bring you a 100% Natural Anti-Hair Loss shampoo that contains all 15 ingredients that block DHT. Bringing together the perfect harmony of science and nature, this shampoo guarnatess no hairfall as it contains miraculaous ingredients such as black cumin seed oil, pumpkin seeds, nettle and biotin that reduces shedding, thickens hair and increases shine and volume. It is free from harsh chemicals, gluten, parabens, SLS. It is free frm colours and hypo-allergenic product. Safe to use on coloured hair as well. It contains all organic extracts to help nourish hair follicles, promote cell growth and reverse damage.
Here you go! Some will suit instantly; some will take time to adjust to your scalp and hair type. If an allergy or rash shows its ugly head, avoid the product. Now go ahead and make the right choice in selecting the best shampoo to wash your locks with.